Sunday, July 12, 2009

Celebritys And There Clothing Lines

Have You Noticed AlMost All Celebritys That Come Out With Clothing Lines  Price There Clothing High I Mean Theres Nothing Wrong With That But I Belive If They Want To Make More Money Then I Think They Should Lower There Prices Down To At Least 25 or 30 Where EveryBody  Can Afford It. Like Pharrells Clothing Line BBc/ Ice Cream There Shirts Are 60 And Pants And Hoodys Are 200 I No There Trying o Make Money But There Already Filthy Rich Im Just Saying I Belive They Should Low There Prices So That Everybody Can Buy The Clothing Instead Of Just Rich Ppl.

2 comments:

  1. oh im hearing you man, i have to save up for a month, just to buy like one ice cream thing (N)
    yo follow my blog at styleconnect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah dude all day just to get a bape jacket i had to save for like 3 months check me out themarvelkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete